Saturday, July 18, 2009

Old Al, New Knees


You all keep asking me how my dad is doing. Well, he is great. He is able to do just about everything now except step on the break, and he didn't do that before. Having both of his knees replaced was hard on him, but he has bounced back and has even been spotted walking around Noah's in Modesto by himself. This picture was taken at Kiaser in Modesto the day after he had his surgery. He was in a lot of pain when this was taken, and the doctors were still having to give him blood. He told me during this visit that he was going to be ready to photograph this coming season. It looks like he might be right. He wont be able to kneel by then, but there are places he can stand and shoot from at the Raiders and the 49ers. The Old Guy still has it... Way to go Dad.

Photos by Adm Golub

2 comments:

Nebur said...

Love it! Wish Mr. G a speedy recovery for me. I don't know about your tags, though! "Old Guy?" Wow....

kxyoung said...

I wish him a speedy recovery as well, and looking forward to seeing him slugging two Nikons on his shoulders.